Do any of you?

Work from home? On line and don't leave home. I have 2 little ones and one onthe way i don't want to leave them but i need to work. Any suggestions?

morenarfr05

Asked by morenarfr05 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am a SAHM but i do childcare from home. I have been doing it for almost 2 years now. GL momma.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I do not work from home but think in home daycare is a good business to have from home and can be profitable if you are in the right area
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm also a SAHM but I have a home based business. I do a lot of my work from my computer, mail and phone. I do things outside the house to promote my business but it's only to places I go anyway so there are no out of the way stops. There are tons of groups here on cafe mom that deal with working from home and scam jobs. Those are a great place to start looking and getting information. Good luck!

Becky http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 4:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Do you have a passion for Gift Baskets and flowers? I'm a Gift Basket Consultant for La Bella Baskets and it's a home business:-) I make a check every 2 weeks:-)
    If you like more info, you can p.m. me or email here lovely-gifts4u@live.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! I have two little ones as well. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Girl go to www.workathomeunited.com/number1moms. Work At Home United and Melaleuca have changed my life, and quickly. I now earn a residual income working from home and raising my kids, one of which is due next month. I couldn't be happier. I was scared to jump into the whole working from home thing because I heard there were a lot of scams. I got lucky. I didn't have to invest anything, didn't have any bad working from home experiences prior, and basically just picked the right opportunity. You don't have to sell anything either. It's a simple job with sky high earning potential.
    Number.1.Mom

Answer by Number.1.Mom at 6:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I don't work from home, but i do have a couple of friends who work online. One of my friends is a web designer, and she work from home.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I work from home as a medical transcriptionist but I also recently got another job outside of the home at a hospital but it's only 6 nights per month.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I did for a long time, I used www.flexjobs.com to find the position (I worked for ACD Direct) I made a livable wage and it worked well for me! I also have 2 young children. good luck

Fractal_kitten

Answer by Fractal_kitten at 9:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2011