I'm losing weight without trying...

Because I'm nursing and my pediatrician advised cutting out gluten and casein for my 10 month old, my diet has been suddenly restricted. I've lost at least 6 pounds in a few weeks. Just thought I'd share- cut carbs and dairy- it will work. Anyone else find a trick on accident?

Hazelnutkin

Asked by Hazelnutkin at 4:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• no but i did the same thing with my son lost all the baby weight and it happended fast
    kiya_ma

Answer by kiya_ma at 5:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• What exactly is gluten, or what is it in?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wish I could cut away carbs, I can't live without it.lol I'm nursing as well but we can always try.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Not on accident but I tried it after learning how foods really affect the body. Lost 75 pounds without trying (I used to struggle to lose 5 by doing what was considered "healthy", you know, exercising, cutting out fat, getting enough servings of fruits and veggies, etc. ... all that ever did for me was make me gain and made me feel lousy) and am now the healthiest (and skinniest) I've ever been.
    Anonymous

• No I had to work HARD! LOL But I did find that after losing the weight and building muscle I am able to eat much more and still maintain my weight.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• A lot of stress and coffee helped me out during the better part of this latest winter.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Cutting out gluten can make a big difference.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's not exactly "accidental"....cutting carbs (gluten) and fats (dairy) is a common principle in losing weight.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It is accidental in that it was not my intention. If I would exercise, I'd really see some changes.
    Hazelnutkin

Comment by Hazelnutkin (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Never found anything accidentaly.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011