Furniture?

Okay so we are hopefully moving soon, when I moved in with the inlaws I sold my furniture and the hubby loaned his to his brother. Well his brother put ours in storage when he moved, anyway the dilemma is I do not want the stuff back from his brother. It smells and the one arm is broke and to top that he slept on it. Mind you this furniture is also about 13 yrs old we got it from the inlaws almost 6 yrs ago. I wanna buy new but cheap but the hubby wants to save money and take back the old stuff...who should win(LOL). I want new also because I would like to make the furniture match everything else we have as living room decor. Which is cast iron, copper and tin! I know those sound weird but it is nice. I am thinking Chocolate leather and tan suede with red toss pillows. Tips hints or ideas or simply just say who should win!

AbbeyKAy

Asked by AbbeyKAy at 4:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Take your dh to discount furniture stores... most have some sort of a layaway plan too...
    Also some retailers, such as "Big Lots" have furniture too at a cheaper cost...
    Good Luck...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Buy new.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would recommend the online shopping portal of aBaby.com. They have the best collection of baby furniture that I have seen! I loved their assortment. We got some baby furniture some time back and we bagged a good deal through their daily offers. The shipping deals are sometimes free on some items. I would definitely vouch for them.

emma.arthur73

Answer by emma.arthur73 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2011