Why im i not pregnate yet

My husband and. I have been trying sence december We have had sex everyday .We havent conseved yet why Is there something wrong ? P.s. my peirods aré raguler

mistydcross

Asked by mistydcross at 4:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It took me 7 months of trying before I conceived.
    Tips are to track your cycle and figure out when you are most fertile. Having sex every day can slim down your chances by adding stress and causing his little solders to diminish.
    Hubby and I had intercourse every two to three days, and on my fertile days we bumped it to every other day. By the 7 month I was getting pretty discouraged and thought it was never going to happen so I stopped trying... and guess what? I got pregnant the very month I gave up lol. Just be patient it will happen.
    My mom who has had seven kids told me it took her anywhere between 6 to 8 months to conceive each time.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• also look for
    The amount of cervical mucus increases as well as the texture.

The quantity and texture change indicates the rising levels of estrogen. When the cervical mucus resembles raw egg whites, woman is generally considered to be at her most fertile.

It is this mucus, resembling raw egg whites, which coats the path that the sperm will take on it’s journey through the uterus, into the fallopian tubes and to your eggs.

Your body temperature will rise.

After you have ovulated, your temperatures can increases, and that’s what the basal body temperature thermometer detects. When your temperature rises sharply, it means you have ovulated and your body has released the egg. This stimulates the production of the hormone progesterone, which makes your body temperature elevate.

A woman is at her most fertile those 2 to 3 days before her temperature rises, and sometimes it takes up to 2 days AFTER ovulation for the
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• The average copuple with no fertility issues takes up to a year and a half, so 3 or 4 months isn't even close to there being a problem. Having sex every day might be the problem though. You only need to have sex when you are ovulating. Typically it's half way through your cycle. My advice would be stop trying. Once you relax and let your body get back into it's natural rhythm you might be surprised.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Thats not long at all. It can take 12 months even with NO issues.

CHART!

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertiliy.

Worked for me in one cycle 3 times.

Oh ignore the quit trying crap....I HATE when that is said....trust me when I say...it so does NOT work for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i think u are just trying to hard.... the more u think about it the less likely u will get pregnant. just relax dot think about it and i am sure it will happen for u! good luck!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011