Ahhh, those good ole GOP family values again!

This article just made me laugh, so I figured I'd share :)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/13/wi-repub-lives-outside-district-with-mistress-says-wife/

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 4:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• tsk tsk, living with his 25 year old mistress...

I love this: Mrs. Hopper intends to sign the recall petition against her husband. The petition has already been signed by the family's maid.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• LOL...I saw that this morning. I loved that she's going to sign his recall petition and that his maid ALREADY signed it. He must be an awesome person.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Oh, I know, the last line was by far the best, heh.
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Riiight....because having an affair a la John Edwards, that produces a child, while your wife is undergoing chemotherapy treatments for stage 4 cancer, and then announcing your marrying the homewrecker before your deceased wife's body is cold, is chock full of morality!!

And let's not even discuss JFK, Clinton, Elliot Spitzer, and no doubt hundreds in between!!

Just becasue one is conservative, doesn't mean they are priest-like!  They're just people who have chosen a career in the spotlight, and have strayed just like millions of men before them.

eye rolling

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• LoriKeet, please point me to where I said Democrats behaving like that was okay... All I'm saying is that the GOP is the party that insists on running on "family values", yet seem to have no clue how to live up to said values... And that amuses me :)
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I can care less what they do in their bedrooms, that goes for either party.

Answer by gemgem at 5:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Funny how the conservatives on here are so hot headed if anyone points their fingers at rebups.

BUT, it's totally OK to lump a bunch of liberals together....we're all exactly alike.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

Amuses me too... and hey I thought the pubs run on "don't bring up Bush" so why do they bring up Edwards??... he wasn't running on family values, his was combating poverty. The attempted stab makes me laugh.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Is there a question involved here?
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 5:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• BUT, it's totally OK to lump a bunch of liberals together....we're all exactly alike.

i saw on the news and online where a democrat , Massa is retiring amid sexual harassment allegations.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2011