After your done having kids...........

If money was NOT a factor (you won the megamillions lotto or something lol) would you get a tummy tuck???

I'm already saving up my money lol....in the meantime I plan on buying a Belly Bandit...Kourtney Kourdashian SWEARS by it and I've done some of my own research, although it's a little pricey I think it will be worth it.

So anyways...would you get a tummy tuck or is this a little too extreme for you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nah... no tummy tuck... but a boob job? YES PLEASE. My poor sad little boobs... they'll need a pick me up... they already do!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think i definitely would. But as far now not being a megamillonare or even close to it. LOL. i dont even want lipo. But you know what i have been wanting for the longest, Breast implants. I am going to breast feed with baby because it is something that i want to experience. And as soon after i am getting them done. That's basically going to give me a whole year to save up with what I already have to pay for them. My dh says that could be a down payment on a new car that I could be driving. But The one that i want is a little selfish car its a two seat er and i have almost 5 kids. And if I cant get what i want then i don't want anything. Lol. But any who i want to drive the car i don't want the car to drive me. If you get my drift.

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Breast reduction. Not a tummy tuck.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• sure, if money were not an issue lol!~ i'd be barbie -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm on the fence. I have three kids and it would be nice to get rid of the extra skin... on the other hand, most of my stretch marks are right above my belly button and I 've read that's the area least likely to be improved by a tummy tuck! On the whole I'm a wimp with a phobia about doctors messing with me, so even if I had the money I would probably opt out.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• well i gained a 50 lbs belly with my first and now 7 months later my tummy looks better than it did before i was pregnant so i don't think i'll ever need one. i'd get a breast lift. i have huge 30 DDDs and i know that gravity will take their tole
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i also have 3 kids and would love to get rid of that extra skin. however ill never do elective surgeries because im too chicken!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Im done having kids.... we make enough that I could do that if I chose... I rather do sit ups than EVER opt for surgery.

However, I know a few women who are in a similar situation as I am and paid to just have it done for them and they are very happy with the results.

To each their own.
    Anonymous

• i have lost over 250lbs in two yrs so belly fat is almost gone i think if i wanted something done would be my neck it still hangs
    at 53 i look great in skin jeans but the neck doesn't look like i lost any weight at all
    also perky boob's once that don't fall down to my knees yes ha ha or even smaller onses will do
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yes I would have a tummy tuck after I finish losing all this weight and a boob job
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011