Outside play

it is beautiful outside here in nebraska so we took alittle walk outside. my son sat in the wagon really good until he got tired of the gummie bears he was eatting how would i get him to stay seated for?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter wasn't always good at sitting. I let her get out and walk, push the stroller, play...although sometimes we go out walking to get somewhere, if it's just for fresh air, what does it matter how we spend that time as long as we're having fun?
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 5:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Does your son like to read? Maybe you could take some books or some toys he can play with in the wagon.
    momoftwins250

Answer by momoftwins250 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Let him walk.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• im confused.
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 1:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• With my ds, we have a car stroller for him and for most of the ride he's is content beeping the horn and laughing, etc. but every time we get back home, that's when he wants to explore a little further. Try walking around with him a little bit towards your home, where he can't get hurt and whatnot. Then he can fulfill his interests :)
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011