dropping & cramps

according to my "new" due date, im 34 weeks & 2 days. well over the last couple days ive noticed, as well as every1 around me, that it looks like my belly is a lot lower. i had so much back pain i couldnt sleep, nor move last night & ive been having pains in my lower stomach. last week dr told me baby was 5lbs & ive been having a lot of "rough play in the sheets" if thats what ud like to call it, i think thats what caused him to move (hes now head down) & drop, my question is should i lay off the "intimacy" for a few weeks & are these signs that im pretty close to delivery? if they are, would that be too early?

xoxemzgirlxox

Asked by xoxemzgirlxox at 11:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It not abnormal to drop several weeks before you're due. Your back pain could be a pinched nerve because of baby dropping. You could try to see a chiropractor. Have you talked to your doctor about your pains? Intimacy helps preps your cervix to speed things along. I would say if your doc is ok with it, I would say your good as long as you are comfortable.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I wondered the same thing, because I am only 29 weeks and she dropped today as well. This is my fourth. The intamacy is good! Softens your cervix and helps efacement, I think.
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 12:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008