Eeeww! Black heads!

How can I get rid of them? I have never had success getting these nasty things gone! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Ok, this is going to sound nuts, but I swear it works.

Oil cleansing - using oil to dissolve oil. I scrub my face gently with a DRY washcloth, then apply a handful of olive oil + a dollop of castor oil allllll over. Forehead, T-Zone, chin, cheeks, neck - the whole schmear. I gently rub it in and let it "sit" for a minute. Then I take my dry washcloth and place it over my face and gently wipe up all the oil.

My face looks refreshed and plumped - I'll be 41 next month and my skin has never looked better (although I will admit I never suffered from really bad acne). But blackheads? This method just seems to FLOAT them away.

And cheap - don't forget that - I'm all about the cheap.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I've had acne through all of my teenage years - I mean BAD acne. I've learned that you need a good regimen - cleanser, toner, and mask!!! The mask is key. Now my teen daughters have some acne and we use the strongest, but purest and safest acne line out there. Many people have had great results and it comes with a vitamin especially geared toward the skin. It's the world's best buy for the set at $66 for 5 products that really work or your money back. I'd be happy to help you as I know how this feels. Give me your email address and I can send testimonial pictures, etc. about this botanically based line that won't dry your skin out like other nasty OTC products will or clog your pores. You should also you an exfoliant and I use one that is an exfoliant and a mask all in one. I LUV it.....
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 1:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System A powerful 3-step regimin

Clinically proven to be as effective as PROACTIV® Solution 3-Step System!** Formulated with an exclusive blend of key ingredients:
    - Salicylic Acid* OTC active treatment to clear, reduce & help prevent acne blemishes.
    *Scrub & Lotion only.
    - Glycolic Acid An effective skin retexturizer.
    - Exclusive Zinc Hexapeptide-11 Designed to help control surface oil in oily-prone skin.

3 steps to skin that's clearer in just 3 days!

also:

Clearskin® Cleansing Pads No Blackheads Here.
    Beef up skin's blackhead-prevention program. Textured, astringent-treated pads loosen dirt and absorb oil on contact. 42 pads.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to order some.
    www.youravon.com/tboville
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Avon clear skin and I work in a spa and the women that do the facials all say that everyone should use a microdermabrasion once a week. We have one on my avon web site in our anew clinical that is 28.00. You just use a tiny bit. It takes the dead skin cells off of your face to bring the new bright skin cells to the surface. Go to www.youravon.com/ketheridge to shop or browse.
    avonmon

Answer by avonmon at 3:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2008