Help! HS Reunion coming up this week!

Where can I get a super stylish dress for cheap!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Ann Taylor Loft
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:33 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Girl.. I hate high school reunions. Is this your first? It's all about people trying to show who has the most money, who is the most successful, who is the most beautiful... Anyway, there are alot of nice dresses out for the holidays right now. Have you tried Macey's? Or JcPenney? I would try one of them. Here's a tip: Never reveal too much about yourself nor your life. Keep them in suspense. It will kill them....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I loved my high school reunion,,, who care who has money..you will see that noone changed..
    the people you did not like, you still will not like..but you are not there for them...
    I had everyones names all over my body...we danced..drank..and hung out with people we liked in high school.. Try Marshalls or TJ Maxx...plus there are sales everywhere because of the holidays..
    go get your pretty self a dress and have some fun!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Ross has awesome deals too...i'd try them as well. and their clothes are cute too!
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 1:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2008