Ouch!@! adult content

Im 32 weeks and have not lost my mucus plug yet but am starting to have this horrible pain like it feels like something is stabbing my cervix! what is it? i didn't feel it ever with my DS

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 6:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had my appointment this morning! I'm finally dialating! I'm only at 1 cm though lol. I mentioned the pains, and told him how when I'm walking I keel over in pain or have to squat down until they pass! He said it definitely sounds like contractions. Mine have been going on for 3 days, I timed them yesterday and they were about 5 minutes apart for an hour or 2. And then....nothing. I do find they mostly come on when I'm up and doing too much, my husbands birthday was yesterday so I was cleaning all day, and cooking all afternoon. When I sit down and relax, they tend to go away!
    ARast

Answer by ARast at 1:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'm 36 weeks and in the same boat! I go to the dr tomorrow, I'll let you know what they tell me! Mines been going on for 3 or 4 days, mostly when I'm up and doing things, cleaning mostly. Stretching maybe? Or some crazy Braxton Hicks??
    ARast

Answer by ARast at 6:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• that would be great mine just started and i don't go to the dr till monday and my dr is out for the week
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I had that happen with my son. It didn't mean I was going in to labor though.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm not sure if I've had the same thing you're talking about going on, but for the last week I'd get sudden sharp pains in the the same area but they would come and go. My doc said it was just the pressure of the baby? Be sure to talk to your doc though just in case it's something else!
    amygoetsch

Answer by amygoetsch at 1:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2011