hmmm

So im just about 19 weeks pregnant..i found out im having a girl..im not showing AT ALL..no where even close...you couldnt even tell im pregnant at all...

im skinny...ive only gained 4 pounds...so since im having a girl..is it true that you dont gain weight for a while..but when you do, you gain more for a girl than a boy and your tummy is bigger than it for a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• also...ive felt some hard kicks inside..and my boyfriend felt them too...could it really be the baby?! i dont feel it all the time...but i feel it usually around 5 until 9 pm

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Every baby and every pregnancy is completely different. There are old wives tales about how you carry and when you carry and so forth....but they are just that...tales.

As long as your doctor thinks you are progressing fine, doesn't matter how you carry or show.

=)
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 11:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You probably just carry the baby well inside your body. I have a friend who is very slim and tall and when she was ready to give birth, she seriously looked maybe only 6 months pregnant.

But as long as the doctor says things are fine, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFRENET REGARDLESS OF WHAT U ARE HAVING. THERE IS SO DEFINITE DIFFERENCE FOR WHICH GENDER YOU ARE CARRYING.
    SINCE YOU'RE SKINNY YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON GAINING A HEALTHY AMOUNT OF WEIGHT FROM THIS POINT ON.
    4LBS IS NOT NORMAL USUALLY ON AVERAGE BY 19/20 WEEKS YOU CAN GAIN 10-15LBS HEALTHY. BUT SOME DO NOT GAIN ANY, I DIDNT.
    YOUR DOCTOR WILL WATCH YOUR WEIGHT AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT SHE/HE WILL TELL U.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• yeah they put me on a drink to help me gain weight..but it didnt work...after 60 of those drinks i gained 1/2 a pound..which is HORRIBLE
    Anonymous

• well im 16 weeks and i also have not gained a pound i was starting to get worried, but my doctor said there is no need because the baby is growing just fine. Oh by the way im skinny too lol
    my1stchild2009

Answer by my1stchild2009 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2008