Did anyone ever worry about being cheated on while they were pregnant?

Im pregnant, and I have always been tiny and skinny and so even though I know it's nothing to be ashamed about to have a big belly right now because my baby is in there, I still feel really uncomfortable with myself. I trust my finace and everything and I would never worry about it, but Im just so self consious right now. Im just not used to my body being like this and I worry that he would rather be with someone skinny the way I used to be, even though he constantly tries to assure me that Im wrong.

Im just wondering if this is something that pregnant people ever worry about, or if Im overthinkning and over reacting.

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 6:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no i didn't. sure i felt self conscious since i was always tiny and HATED looking big, but hubby (then boyfriend) wanted to ride me ALL the time. he still thought i was sexy even though i didn't.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• When I was preggo, it was the hardest my stomach had been in years....
    ENJOY IT! :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiPxXU02xOQ this should help you feel better :)

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• No I didnt, but ironically thats when my ex cheated.

Answer by gemgem at 6:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Of course you are over thinkin and over reacting....it's part of being preggers
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I did, and I was cheated on. Do you guys want to know how I found out? After I delivered my son, the dad came into the room, and told me he has another baby on the way. My son has a half brother out there who is a year younger than he is. Of course I broke up with him, but I'll never forget how I wanted to kick him out of the hospital window.
    Anonymous

• @anonym girl same crap here i dont know for sure but shes claiming same as i am some people are like abort your kid for what cause of her fuck her
    BRITTNEYLOVE1

Answer by BRITTNEYLOVE1 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I never worried.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Most men rare fasinated with the pregnant body. To them it is like look what I did. My DH was very proud and loved my naked body. Don't worry I am sure that your man loves your body it is just the hormones. they can be hell.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2011