Should our plans change or go as planned?

So my boyfriend and I had plans to go to his family's Thanksgiving dinner, which is like a super big thing for them. This weekend, since Friday, he has been investigating me and making drama and accusations for everything. Actually kind of psychotic and obsessive- going through my email accts and all networking sites and any activity ... we've been arguing almost all weekend. At times it was hard for him to remain civil and go on with regular daily stuff. I think we need time and a little bit of space to.
I dont want our personal problems to spill out at such an inappropriate time- he has a habit of draggin others into our personal problems ~UGH~ I mentioned my concern about Us as a family at such a large gathering. Should I just have dinner with my family, or his as we had planned?
And isn't that just too obsessive? I mean like he has been going through EVERYTHING I've ever done on any site! WTF?!?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• i wouldn't go. i would address the problem with him in a very clear manner and let him know exactly what you are thinking about him and his actions. under no circumstances would i go just to keep up appearances... he is not worried about what he is doing to destroy your relationship and should not be surprised if you don't want to play along.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2008