Is pregancy test always right?

iFanilly took the test today, but it turned out negative maybe its too early for me to take the test knowing ijust recently had sex. But this doesnt explain why Im having this watery type creamy discharge, iknow that my body is going through a chance i just dont know what type. Is it safe to wait another week to take another test?

ImTryingToo

Asked by ImTryingToo at 6:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No the tests are not always right. Some women end up having to take blood tests to get an accurate reading. It all just depends on the HCG levels in your system. If you have not missed your period yet then that could pose a problem if you didn't take a test to detect days earlier than a missed period. The discarge can be anything for Ovulation, implantation or semen secretions. I say if you can wait another week and then take your test again (given most of us are anxious and can't wait another minute, lol) then do so. It will give your body time to rebuild or build up HCG in your system, and the next test could be the one you are looking for. I pray many blessings to you in your goal to conceive. Until your BFP, relax and have a good one dear. :)
    BurpleNurples

Answer by BurpleNurples at 6:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Maybe it is not pregnancy.... Have you tried going to the doctor and having a pap smear.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 9:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• no, not yet but im going to the doctor soon, but im having some syptoms of being pregnant
    ImTryingToo

Comment by ImTryingToo (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• when i was first pregnant, my line was really really faint ( it was positive though) , i went and had blood work done since i had just misscarriged and i had low pogestrone (or whatever that is) and i had to take it evernight once i was pregnant to make my numbers double. It could be to early or it could just be in your mind...
    good luck though!!!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• no the tests r not always right, i would wait another week and take another test
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011