Immigration question..

how many times can immigration Deni you? how many times can you appeal that deny until it go's to court?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• How many times have you been denied so far? They can deny you as many time they have to in order for you to get it together. We were approved the first time we went to INS. I advise that u do not go in there with a lawyer the first time. Our inital interview was under 10 minutes. it was basically questions that you should know about each other. we were together for 3 years before I filed for my husband. Bringing a lawyer might have them think something negative in the beginning. Our person that interviewed us was upset w/ the couple before us. they had a lawyer and was denied in under 5 minutes. willing to help.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• blank stare

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I don't think there is enough info in your question to come up with any kind of answer. If it is you or a family member there are immigration lawyers available, some work cheap or free. Otherwise you can search some immigration websites. Here's a link that may help get you started. http://www.ywca.org/atf/cf/%7B3B450FA5-108B-4D2E-B3D0-C31487243E6A%7D/immigration%20fact%20sheet%209-06.pdf

stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• its a simple question how many times can immigration deny you? and we have a lawyer
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Did you ask your Lawyer? If you did and he didn't give you an answer I think you need a new lawyer
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2011