Is there anyway to dull orgasms? Or to not have any at all?

When we have sex I have endless orgasms... I don't enjoy them. They are strong and drawn out. I wouldn't mind one light one but I don't enjoy this at all! Is there anything I can do to stop them from happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Health

• wow........
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• omg lol can u show me how to HAVE orgasms easily?? it's so hard for me! I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question though. =[
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• This can't possibly be a serious question...most likely a man trying to get a rise out of us, ladies.
    besstwitches

Answer by besstwitches at 12:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Can we trade lives for just one day? Like...seriously? I can only have multiples when I'm by myself, I get one good one when I'm with my boyfriend and I'm done.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• OP here... I'm so glad you all think this is such a joke. I'm very serious! I have gotten to the point where I avoid my husband all together because I don't want to have sex... I love my husband and don't want to disapoint him. But I hate the way they feel! I get a headache and I feel motion sick every time. I am usually exausted by the time we get there and multiples is to much for my body. I was never able to reach orgasm with anyone but my husband and after I had kids I'm so sensative I don't get any enjoyment out of it...

I was looking for real help. If all you ladies can do is crack jokes. I'm sorry I waisted your time!
    Anonymous

• Do you still have your uterus? Because orgasms cause uterine contractions and before my hysterectomy I would sometimes have pain either during or after orgasm. Also, are these orgasms caused by clitoral stimulation or penetration? If it's clitoral you may just have to be more sensitive to that area...if it's penetration, you may have to try a different position so you don't orgasm so easily or at all...usually postions that don't allow for deep penetration. At any rate...if it's to bad see your doc.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 3:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• OP- Yes, I still have a uterus. As my cycle reminds me of monthly... lol!

We have tried other positions and it doesn't seem to help. I have become VERY sensitive since my kids. I was thinking or trying that numbing stuff for men to see if maybe that would help... Anybody know??
    Anonymous

• I would probably see a doctor if I were you. My doc told me that anytime sex hurts in any way it's a bad sign...sex isn't supposed to hurt...it's supposed to feel good! LOL! I hope you find an answer soon.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 5:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Some people have luck using topical creams containing benzocaine or lidocaine to reduce physical stimulation. Your OB/GYN may be able to give you some suggestions, and you should probably talk to your doc anyway since this has started since you had kids. Find the most ungratifying sexual position for you, and when you are about to orgasm, have hubby withdraw his penis until the possibility of orgasm is over. Some anti-depressants and birth control can reduce your sex drive, which may help with your problem.
    emubren

Answer by emubren at 9:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• op here- LOL.. If my sex drive was any more reduced I would be a nun... LOL..

Thanks, maybe I will just have to shell out the cash to see a doctor... Although they told me the pain from my stitches could last for 3-4 years... But that's not the only pain durring sex... My uterus has just become really sensative and my hubby is *coughs* HUGE! So he tends to hit it in any position... But I'll give the Doc a try and see if I can find some OTC cream. Thanks!
    Anonymous