Jon& Kate.. Love em or hate em??

No Bashing please or I will delete- sick of cafemom haters.

I personally loved the show when I first started watching them. BUT- then I felt as though they started to use their situation for monetary gain, free stuff, a free re-wedding, and on top of it all, those kids have to live w/cameras and people in their personal space on a daily. As well as J&K treat each other like crap- Yeah yeah, their being "real"- but come on!!

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 11:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like it for the most part...however I agree, lately it seems like all they do is get free crap and trips etc just because of the size of their family....do they forget it is an option to say NO when people offer to fly 8 kids to Utah to ski...the little ones are so young they probably won't even remember the trip. I understand her wanting her children to have life experiences...what mom doesn't? But the show just seems to be all about that anymore...a trip to the zoo is one thing but Hawaii and ski trips??? a bit over the top.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I think they same thing, always have, but I dont really blame them can you imagine how much it costs to raise 8 kids.
    My mom did it by herself and we didnt live in a big house and eat organically. We lived very modestly.
    Anonymous

• i love that show!!!! they are so blessed with all those kids. i think they have to do all that stuff i'm sure because of a contract. but heck if people where giving me free stuff i'd probably take it to. on one of the episodes kate did say if she refused to let them show something they didn't show it. yeah jon and kate are kind of snippy with each other but i can tell they love each other.
    cryssi_renee

Answer by cryssi_renee at 12:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i love there show personally. I think the children are the cuttest thing and yeah they get paid for doing the show and yes they get trips here and there but these are things that maybe there children wouldnt get to do other wise so in the end the children are getting to see things they wouldnt. I dont think they treat each other like crap i think they love each other and at times its easier to be a bit rude when trying to get things done. We all get overwhelmed with our children and snap at our spouse now imagine have 8 of them all under 8yrs of age. Its to be expected.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• They have to do the show to have the money to take care of all those kids. It's kinda sad though that the kids have cameras all around all the time, But they don't know any different. I used to watch not so much now
    Anonymous

• I love that show. I love her ideas and some of them I have incorporated into my life. Yes I know they are snippy at one another but when have I not snapped at my husband and vice versa. That is stress with 1 child - I cannot image 6. And the money, gifts, etc. - who would not take that? I mean really... They started this out just to give everyone an inside look into life raising 6 kids. For them to get this far and this recognized I think is pretty amazing.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2008