Am i the only one who feels this way??

Im a stay at home mom to a two year old little boy. I love it but i find myself bored or just needing to get out! I feel terrible saying this, but i dont have many friends or go out and just do things for myself. My life revolves around my husband and my son. I just find myself so bored or just feel like im going crazy. Please help me. I need to find a hobby or something. We cant afford daycare so it would have to be something my son could go with me to do. I hate feeling this way and im scarred im the only mom who does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• i felt the same way at 21 i had my 2nd stayd home n was so board i ended up moving home with my mom so she could have ths kids n i could do things the father didnt undersatn he was keepnme home n i was board n gon crazy!!!
    BRITTNEYLOVE1

Answer by BRITTNEYLOVE1 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You are not alone! Try the story hour at your local library. I found a good freind that way. Also go to the local park and the mall to walk around. You also might go to meetup.com and put moms' groups and play groups in the search bar. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Are you kidding??? I personally think MOST SAHM's feel this way at one point or another....if you need to get out and socialize...something you can take your kid to would be Stroller Friends (StrollerFriends.com) they excerise and bring their kids and have lots of functions...it's supposed to be alot of fun, you can always try mommy and me classes, gymboree, things like that. Good Luck Mama....I'm in the same boat so I know it can be lonely and isolating at times.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Eh, everyone needs some time just for something they enjoy. It's perfectly normal! Go for a walk, get active- that'll bring your mood up :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It is completely normal to feel like this!! Try to find other moms in your neighbor hood with young children and have play dates, that is what I did to help with my "stir crazy" feelings. Good Luck!
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011