Teen Mom 2

Does anyone think Jenelle's mom finally acted human in the 8th episode where she was crying and saying she loved Jenelle and didn't want her dragged down by her loser boyfriend?

It was the first time her anger actually made sense to me.

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 7:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I was SO surprised, but happy she was acting that way, instead of always yelling at her for other reasons and not ''out of love'' (if you get what i mean by that) I also thought if Jennelle wasn't high in that episode, she probably would have lashed out at her mother like always LOL
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm sure Jenelle has put her through hell. I can see why she is so anry, but, all the yelling is not helping.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Jenelle may have put her through hell but I think one of the reasons jenelle is the way she is is because of her mother's erratic behavior. She is JUST like my grandmother, constantly contradicting herself and picking fights and then trying to shut them down while making little jabs the entire time.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I dislike the both of them, I think Jenelle needs to grow up but I think her mother doesn't help the situation either
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• They are both doing the best they can, sometimes they both do the stupidest things but poor baby Jace! He is SO dang adorable.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Jenelle needs to get a life and stop running back to mom. She gave mom responibility for her son now she need to make plans on how to becom a better person for her self. Yes her mother need to get talked to about the way she acts also. I feel llike she need to pick her fights with her child. You either do ot don't, you will or won't, It is best to show kids at that age then baby them. Jenelle need to love her self not party her life way. Her mother needs to put a foot down ans stand by what she says. This is the only way that those two will be able to get along. Rules and mean what they say to each other. Jenelle mother is a nick picker and I really hate those kind of parents my grand mtoher was like that until I showed her I just want to work and take care of my children now she see that I love her and want her at peace not worried about what I am doing and not doing.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2011