Orgasms.

I seem to only have crappy little ones! Even if we go for hours or I'm masturbating, what's a way to make them better or more intense??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• honestly when i'm in control of what we are doing thats when i have them. but then again i love to be in control. i guess its because then i have to things to be excited about!
    cryssi_renee

Answer by cryssi_renee at 12:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Bring yourself right to the point then stop...start it up again...keep doing it and then finally let it happen. Also something penetrating your vagina is great and I personally like a tiny bit of anal stimulation. Nothing hardcore, just something small, I feel like it makes the orgasm more intense.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 12:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2008