Has anyone experienced phantom ringing?

I was listening to a radio news show and they had a segment about smart phone addiction. They listed some of the most major symptoms as getting anxious when you forget your phone or can't use it, feeling the constant need to check your phone, and thinking you hear your phone ring (or feel it vibrate) when it hasn't.

So...I completely think my phone has gone off when it hasn't. I'm pretty sure hearing things is a sure way to pick out the crazies...and oh no, I'm one of them! LOL!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Technology

• Could it be related to when your child is an baby and some moms hear there child cry when it isn't happen!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I don't have a smart phone, but I get the phone on vibrate when I'm driving. No missed calls, no real vibrating, but I think its because the type of vehicle I'm driving has me sitting on the engine. -Shrugs-
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011