Producing milk....Y??

Ok...got a wierd question. I realized the other night that I am again producing milk..but I don't know why I stopped breast feeding my son months ago & had dried up. What could be causing it to start now?? I'm on depo and am due for my next shot in a couple weeks. I had been on depo before for about 5yrs and never had that happen. Could it be the depo causing it or something else??

Dabugg698

Asked by Dabugg698 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Health

• Depending on how many months ago it was, it could be normal. It happened to me when I thought I didn't have anymore milk, but you should go talk to your doctor to be certain and rule out anything else.
    my_jasnkiki

Answer by my_jasnkiki at 12:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I stopped feeding him about 3-4months ago....I was kinda forced to stop cuz I was already drying up, so I know I didn't have anymore milk, which is why the fact that suddenly I have some is so wierd.
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• It's best to talk to your doctor just to be exactly sure. That's my opinion.

my_jasnkiki

Answer by my_jasnkiki at 12:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008