A Poo Poo question

Just curious? Do you want to poo in private? Or do you care if your dh/so is around? My dh does not care when he is doing it. But me I like to hide..LOL..How about you all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I pee w/the door open.. otherwise, stay out!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 12:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• For pee, I don't really care. For poop, stay out!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I like to be alone for both, but with 3 kids 5 and under - FAT CHANCE!!! LOL!!
    JillianMomOf3

Answer by JillianMomOf3 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I don't think I have seriously been in the bath to do anything since 1986! I have 5 kids and a SD and privacy is just not a word that is in my vocabularry along with social life, nap, vacation, or quiet. But if given the option I prefer to do #2 alone...hey a girl can dream!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Number 1, who cares who is in the bathroom. Number 2, I want privacy.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• ...and we wonder why the mystery & excitement goes out of the relationship. I have told my DH I do not wish to see, hear or know what he does in the toilet or bathroom I just want him to look & smell good and he knows to leave me alone when I'm doing all of my 'mysterious girly thing'.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 6:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2008