How do nice people make you feel?

Do you think the world needs more nice people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I do believe the world needs plenty of nice people with strong convictions. I'm a very nuturing person. This was way before I became a mother. My standards are extremely high, when it comes to friendships in real life. I don't want to be associated with anybody who is incapable of compassion, self-love (if you love youself, you'll be able to keep the B.S. and destruction out of your life), self-awareness, loyality, tolerance, and the willingness to learn about themselves, other people, and everything around them. We all can be nice people and do nice things, but I'm here to address that it runs deeper than what's on the surface and what people see.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Genuinely nice people yes, people who tell you what you want to hear to seem nice, no.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• certainly. some nice people make me want to be nicer and make others feel as nice as they made me feel about them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Of course the world does. Our country in particular (not to say others arent either) is just over the top rude, ignorant, self centered, etc. Not to say that there arent nice people here but over all more not so nice then there are nice, I would have to say that would apply to the entire world too more not so nice people rather then nice ones. Sad, simply sad.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I like nice people. I try to be one myself. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• definitely, nice, genuine people. coz some people are just nice coz they want something from u!
    kaemay

Answer by kaemay at 9:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• like dancing barefoot through a meadow of wildflowers......................... :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• The world definitely needs more nice people! Nice people make me feel like we, humanity, might just have a chance after all :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think the world would be a much better place to be if there were more nice people in it!!!!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2011