Men!

Alright so my SO does this thing where he asks me a questions, stares at me while I answer it then responds with okay or sounds good.

Earlier today he asked what I put in my taco salad so I tell him. He said it sounded good to make him some for lunch for work tomorrow. I just made the salad & told him how to find it in the fridge (men if you dont hold their hand through everything they will get lost!). He goes let me look at it. He takes a look & gives me weird expression & I'm like okay what. Where are the chips, why is there dressing on it, this may cause a problem I dont think I like it.

WTF I clearly told you what was in the salad that I make for myself which leftover taco stuff, he never asked for any of the extra stuff & we dont even have any of the stuff that he asked for anyway! This isnt the first time he has done this but gosh its getting worse lately & I dont know what to do. I tell him he needs to listen b/c its causing issues & that when he is looking at me then responds after my answer one would assume that he heard what I had just said & wont have it forgotten in a matter of a couple of hours!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• i would repeat myself or write it & and have him sign for it so the next time he says something about it ,i would say hey you read this and you signed it. you don't like it do it yourself. my husband hates being treated like a child but when he acts like one i treat him like one. he learns quickly to just accept things.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• that's why I have more man friends, they forget the embarrassing stuff you do, or if they get mad at you they forget it quickly :)

but they are guys, sometimes they are unexplainable!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• This isn't all men. My husband is capeable of complete answers andsays what he means. Oh, and he also cooks.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I get your point. They never FULLY understand what you say or mean (not always). It is frustrating when you have to remember everything and feel like you did something wrong cuz of how you made his lunch/food. n my opinion this is why more women are turning to lesbianism. No Wonder!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2011