Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone's child ever got mascara in their mouth?

I had told my dd to go upstairs so we could dry her hair, and she made it up the stairs faster than I had. My mascara was on the counter...and it must have been loose... The next thing I knew she had the wand in her mouth... I washed out her mouth. and I asked her if she swallowed any and she said no....
I am temped to call poison control....

Answer Question
 
sugdesiree13

Asked by sugdesiree13 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • she'll be fine my son did that this morning. and he's fine.. i did call poison control and they said nothing to worry bout. :D
    MommaBear1129

    Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • My son ate some miracle grow sticks when he was 9 months old... (The can knocked it off the counter) Oh talk about freak out! BTW the stuff works... My 2 year old is up to my waist! I'm 5'6". Big boy... Mommabear is right she will be ok :) Makes for a funny story later in life.
    Amber1109

    Answer by Amber1109 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • she will be fine my daughter ate it last year and she is fine.
    MamaAlderman_2

    Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Thanks everyone!!! Talk about panic....haha!!!
    sugdesiree13

    Answer by sugdesiree13 at 6:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN