Has anyone's child ever got mascara in their mouth?

I had told my dd to go upstairs so we could dry her hair, and she made it up the stairs faster than I had. My mascara was on the counter...and it must have been loose... The next thing I knew she had the wand in her mouth... I washed out her mouth. and I asked her if she swallowed any and she said no....
I am temped to call poison control....

sugdesiree13

Asked by sugdesiree13 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Kids' Health

• she'll be fine my son did that this morning. and he's fine.. i did call poison control and they said nothing to worry bout. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My son ate some miracle grow sticks when he was 9 months old... (The can knocked it off the counter) Oh talk about freak out! BTW the stuff works... My 2 year old is up to my waist! I'm 5'6". Big boy... Mommabear is right she will be ok :) Makes for a funny story later in life.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• she will be fine my daughter ate it last year and she is fine.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Thanks everyone!!! Talk about panic....haha!!!
    sugdesiree13

Answer by sugdesiree13 at 6:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2008