Can I....?

Can i be pregnant again after only having Kourtney 6 months ago? I've been having all the symtoms and ive gained 10 pounds since I had her and normally I lose all of my weight.

Heather4kidos

Asked by Heather4kidos at 8:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you have not been abstinant, then of course you can.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• yes after having a child you are more susceptible to be coming pregnant thats one of the reasons other then healling that you shouldnt have sex for a month or so my friends kids are each 9 months to a year apart she has 3.
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If you've had sex...... OF Course you can!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You can get pregnancy immediately after having a child, tbh. If you've been having sex, then yes you definitely can. My aunt and uncle were both born in the same year! Less than 11 months apart!

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yes you can. My triplet were only born 2 months go and im pregnant again.
    Madilyn15

Answer by Madilyn15 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You can! And if you are breastfeeding, you may not have had a period yet and YES you still can be pregnant! I know of two couples that found that out the hard way!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sure if your sexually active you can be. Get a test and you will know for sure. Good luck.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• You can be pregnant within weeks of delivering, even if you're breastfeeding. Time to test!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2011