What is the earliest you can feel you are pregnant or show symtoms

I have been feeling tired like I need to throw up kinda like heartburn pain in the pelvic area and dizzy but I had a regular period this month so if I was pregnant it would only be like a week or two anybody have any ideas

Christiansmom06

Asked by Christiansmom06 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i knew i was pregnant befor i ever got a positive pregnancy test. i think it just depends on your body. i didnt have any symptoms of being pregnant though untill about 5weeks. but they say you can as early as 2weeks. wait and see if you miss your next period.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i knew i was preg very early like a wk or 2.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I WAS 5 WEEKS WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS. I NEVER HAD MORNING SICKNESS REALLY I WOULD FEEL NAUSEATED BUT I NEVER THREW UP. BUT MY 1ST SYMPTOM WAS TENDER NIPPLES.... THATS WHAT LED MY BOYFRIEND TO THINKING I WAS PREGNANT, AND I WAS! BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. THE BABY IS 2 WEEKS BEHIND YOUR PREGNANCY SO THE PREGNANCY HORMONES BARELY REALLY KICK IN AROUND 2 WEEKS AT THE EARLIEST.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2008