Names for twins

Do these names sound good for twins?
(Boy & Boy) Decklan James and Drake Jordan
(Girl & Girl) Arielle Noah and Arabella Noel
(Boy & Girl) Drake James and Arabelle Noah.

If you have an suggestions tell me. I need all the help I can get.

Madilyn15

Asked by Madilyn15 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Baby Names

• Do NOT do Rhyming Matchy names like Arielle Noah and Arabelle Noel.
    I also do not recommend using the same initials...this can cause them issues later in life.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I do not care for these names especially for twins cause they are just way to matchy.
    I do however love the name Declan James but it looks off when you add a K.
    I also really like Noel but when i see it spelled this way i pronounce it more like Joel. Noelle is how i would spell it.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think these names are cute, but the matching/rhyming names is kind of tacky. It's cute when they are babies, but once they get older they are probably going to hate it.
    musicmomma_89

Answer by musicmomma_89 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I love Deklan James, but do not like Drake Jordan. I don't think it flows well together.

I like Arielle and Arabella, but I don't understand Noah as a middle name for a girl. I instantly think boy when I see it. Noel is a nice middle name to Arabella though.

I like Deklan James and Arabella Noel better as boy/girl names.

I'm not a big fan of rhyming/matching names for twins, I like giving twins individual names... but if you like that, then go for it. I went to school with twin girls named Jonlynn and Jonnell and they HATED that their names matched/kind of rhymed.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm also not a big fan of rhyming names, but that's just me. I like Decklan (although I like the true spelling better, but it's misprounced a lot) and I like Arielle
    Here are some names I like
    GG - Taryn and Arielle
    BB - Caden and Liam
    BG - Taryn and Liam.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Really like the name Deklan, its been a favorite of mine for quite some time. I don't like rhyming names, nor do I like same initials.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I don't like the matchy girls' names, I'm just not a fan of having cutesy or matching names for twins.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• IMO twins are paired up for the rest of their lives 'the twins' 'her twin' ' I have a twin'... I would want to give them their own name. Not matching or rhyming.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• personally i like Decklan the most out of the names up there so if you have one of each i would personally go with Decklan and Arabelle
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I don't care for Noah as a girls name, or Drake at all. Otherwise I like the names. I've known twins with matching names and they've grown up just fine. No problems so I don't know what everyone is so upset about. I personally know a set of twins Ariana and Aubrey. Kaleia and Kalanni. Lenise and Denise. Karina and Marina. Kourtnee, Kelcee and Kaylee. They're all adults now and are used to what they've been named. I also know sibling that aren't twins that have matching names, and they're just fine as well.

So do what YOU like cause they're YOUR kids not anyone elses.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2011