Would it be considered nesting?

I have the sudden urge to move all the furniture and clean although im not going to cause i know im not supposed to move heavy things like that but i really want to, also sweeping and mopping, vacuuming, and cleaning everything... When did u start nesting? my hubby says "well if ya wanna clean do it, bring on the nesting" lol I would rather be up cleaning than doing anything else but i don't wanna do to much and make myself start early labor because im only 32 weeks.

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 9:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I would. Enjoy, and congrats! It won't be TOO much longer...
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sounds like it to me. I was horrible with the nesting, my MIL always made fun of me, lol. I had her house clean from top to bottom constantly, I don't think she minded :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• At 39 weeks I couldn't stand it anymore. My husband walked in to find me on hands and knees scrubbing floors with a figure 8 brush. Oh my heavens I thought he was going to have a seizure or something. I couldn't NOT clean because it was driving me crazy. I didn't go into labor from it. In fact I didn't start labor until I was 42 weeks, but boy was I exhausted by the time it came around. Rest if you can.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Im trying to get rest while i can not only cause i know its right around the corner but i also have a 2 1/2 yr old so when he's sleeping i wanna rest but also wanna be up cleaning....
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yup nesting. I usually have my husband and a friend come over then make them move everything around! But i must do the cleaning because it just eats at me if I don't and if he won't help right away I'll try then he'll get mad & do it anyway! I kinda get crazy because I'll do this 2-3 times with each pregnancy! (I'm on my forth!)
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sounds like it will not be long mama.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Definitely nesting! I made my husband move all the large furniture (couches, tables, ect.) because I just had to clean under them. I too was scrubbing all the floors on my hands and knees just this morning and I'm 39 weeks along. The down side is I have a 20 month old who destroys (lol) everything that I clean so I get frustrated re-cleaning everything!
    amygoetsch

Answer by amygoetsch at 1:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2011