How to trick him temporarily?

I know it sounds bad but really it's not. I think I'm pregnant...wont know for sure for a bit. This would be our second child. I want to surprise my hubby with the news for Christmas as part of his Christmas present. Any ideas how to surprise him? I was thinking positive test in a stocking...but...that was kind of plain. I'm looking for something somewhat extravagent but not necessarily expensive. If you have ideas, I would love to here them. Let me know what you ladies would do or think I should do. Thanks! Take care!

raybell

Asked by raybell at 12:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• send your first child into the room with a shirt that says "i'm going to be a big brother or sister
    '
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You could buy him the book "What To Expect When You're Wife Is Expecting". It's a funny book. Also you could hang an extra stocking with some pacifiers, baby bottles, teething rings, etc. On the gifts, you could write "From: (your name), (1st child's name), and Baby (your last name).

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• The test I took with my second had a removable strip so you could save the positive result. I took the strip out and placed it in a wooden frame that had metal carvings on it that said 'BABY' and some little 'A...B...C' carvings. I put the frame back in the box and then wrapped it up and gave it to my hubby at our big family get-together that we have every Christmas Eve at my Mom's house. Everybody but him knew I was pregnant so they all knew what to expect. He opened it, saw the frame and then took a closer look and saw the test that said we were pregnant and then he looked at me and smiled and said 'For real!?' Then I nodded and he grabbed me and kissed me and everybody cried...we got it on video!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 12:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Wrap some new born dippers! My aunt did that!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I love the T-shirt idea!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i love the t-shirt idea too!!
    pressley5604

Answer by pressley5604 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• When he gets up on Christmas morning have an extra tiny stocking hanging and fill it with the test.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2008