2 year old with cold sore?

Last week she woke several times in the night and had a fever, I found that she has a tooth coming in the back.

3 days ago she woke in the morning with 2 or 3 little red pimple like pumps on cheeks, close to her mouth.

Next day 2 or 3 more around mouth and chin. I looked into spider bites and bed bugs, cleaned her room and we do not have bed bugs.

Today she has 9 or 10 red pimple like bumps on cheeks and chin. She's been drooling and biting her fingers today. She also has Eczema that flares up when she sweats, or in the winter months. I currently have the comment cold, and am prone to cold sores.

In the morning I plan to call a doctor, just wanted to see what other people think. :) Thanks

nessa4555

Asked by nessa4555 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sometimes it could be from teething, but i'm not really sure. I hope she's okay !
    Noellabella27

Answer by Noellabella27 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Could be a fever blister or Impetigo too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2011