Pregnant, and sick..

I have been running a fever for about 5 days and cant take deep breaths without (dry bronchitis like) coughing, my chest hurts, and the glands in my throat/neck are sore, and I have been so congested that I cant hardly breath. is it possible that I have bronchitis or pneumonia?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 10:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• It is possible. I would probably go see a doctor to make sure. It could be something that needs to be treated. Gl momma.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If it's not a flu, which it doesn't sound like, then the fever is most likely due to some kind of infection. Definitely, go see your doctor ASAP! Take care of yourself momma!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• pneumonia has been going around so be careful and go see your doc
    Sage11

Answer by Sage11 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If you have been running a temp for that many days you need to go to the doc. You could be dehydraded and it sound like to me that that cold could be one of either or both. For the cough go in to the bath room and turn off the hot water for about 20 min. Or it helps to go into the cold night air. but while inside do not put a lot of covers on. Only hold the heat of the temp in. Make a doctor's app asap.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011