New born and a 3yo

what kind of activties can i do with both of them??

kiya_ma

Asked by kiya_ma at 10:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. With a newborn there aren't really a lot of things that you can do until they get a little older. But you can read stories to both, watch a learning dvd or show, go for walks, that's all I can think of right this minute. Gl momma and congrats on the new baby.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• thanks but she's not here yet i just dont kno what i can do with them because my son likes to keep busy
    kiya_ma

Comment by kiya_ma (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Maybe swimming? I went swimming with my little one at around 3-6 months, It was an indoor pool though, you have to be careful with newborns and sunlight since they aren't old enough for sunscreen.

Going for walks, going to the park. I would imagine you can do all the things your used to doing with your son you'll just be holding a newborn

kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 10:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If you baby wear...you can do MANY things. A close friend of mine is in your boat...and baby wearing lets her do a parent-toddler class with her 3 year old boy AND carry the little one comfortably with no problem.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 10:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011