Urban Dictionary.com

My 13 yr old niece and her friend were on this site putting in people's names and finding out the meanings. It was hilarious!!! A lot of the times, the definitions fit the people they were lookig up. Some parts are disgusting but mostly funny.

You can also look up your city and state to find out about it. Equally funny and pretty accurate.

My name fit me, but I didn't let my niece know because some of it was more than I was willing to own up too.

Asked by tyfry7496 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL, check this out:

1.The name of a girl who is beautiful, strong, and intelligent. One who is easy to fall in love with but impossible to let go. She is funny, exciting, and enthusiastic. Courtney has an amazing personality that appeals to every person fortunate enough to meet her. Her eyes are captivating, her smile, intoxicating, and her heart lights the darkest, coldest souls and fills them with happiness. She is the reason why I believe in love.
    2. Another word for perfection.
    3. God's most precious and wonderful angel.

But I like this one better:

A Courtney is an odd type of person, whose hobbies include laughing and mocking snobs and bullys. She will often eat your candy and steal your soul.

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:45 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• 1. cassandra

to be the most amazing thing anyone has ever seen.

=] well that's just lovely
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I was curious to look up my name, Tamara. This is what it mean: A perfect goddess of unmatchable beauty; very well rounded.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Keep reading, the meanings get very interesting. YOu have to scroll down or to the next page.

Comment by tyfry7496 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Lacey: An extremely happy, gorgeous, confident, sensitive, intelligent, respectful, artistic, balanced, powerful woman. Lacey is a true and wonderful friend, girlfriend, wife and lover. She loves with her entire heart and does not settle for anything less than she deserves. She has incredible style and loves to dance, sing and create from her soul. She is a free spirit with an open mind who loves to be in nature as well as have an incredible night out in the city. She is down to earth and an all around fun gal who loves to smile laugh and enjoy life to its fullest in all she does. She is unlike anyone you will ever meet, she is the most amazing girl ever.
    laceyharris

Answer by laceyharris at 11:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• alisha 696 up, 287 down
    1.Usually a hot curvacious female
    2.A way to describe how awesome an item is.
    Whey hey look who turned all alisha on me

That was an alisha performance

tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 12:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2011