What vitamins/supplements do you take?

I take:
Prenatal vitamins (no i'm not prego but this is suppose to be good for all women)
calcium w/ vitamin D
Vitamin C
Super B Complex
B12 losenges for extra energy
Flax Seed Oil (i used to take fish oil but this has Omega 6&9 in it as well)
Lysine because I get cold sores a lot and this helps prevent them
Ginseng (this is a new one that was recommended for energy)
Cranberry pill cause I'm prone to UTIs

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 10:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• He! He! He! You named most of mine. I have left over Prenatals that I'm taking to use up and because we'll be trying for our final little one this year. I'm also taking Calcium with vitamin D and Magnesium with Zinc for my muscles and bones, trying to lose weight and exercise before TTC again. And I take L-Lysine to kill or help keep at bay any viruses in my body, I had shingles about four months ago which is the chicken pox virus that stays in your body forever and when you get run down it comes back out as shingles. I need to start taking my vitamin B complex better, I keep forgetting for some reason. I'm about to start Fish Oil, I've never had much fish in my diet and I've tried Flax Seed Oil before which I liked.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i was taking the Be Wholesome vitamins. it's a $60 box filled with packages of vitamins that all do different things. theres the Be Beautiful vitamin for your hair, skin and nails. the be flexible vitamin for energy and flexibility. be strong for bones, be wholesome which is a complete multivitamin. and the fish oil vitamin. i'm almost out though. my sister gave it to me cause they didn't agree with her. after those i'm gonna be taking adult gummies
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• A multi-vitamin, and that's it. I'm supposed to take sublingual B-12 but its nasty. I try to do my best but really only the multi gets down my throat on a consistent daily basis.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Why are you taking these?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I take a vitamin D supplement since I was very deficient when I had my Vitamin D levels tested.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I take a multi vitamin and that's it. I am going to start taking probiotics.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• To make sure I get what I need when my diet doesn't exactly meet balanced standards. I am eating healthy but sometimes I dont get much variety and sometimes I slip
    huntin_mama

Comment by huntin_mama (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I take a multi vitiman and omega 3
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 11:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011