What do.....

you throw into your normal cleaning for "spring cleaning"?..Im working on getting a list together but I want to know what you would clean....just in case I didnt think of something that should be cleaned =)

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 10:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• everything from top to bottom
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Closets, old clothes that need gotten rid of, any drawers or boxes or anything else like that that might have random stuff in them that need put away or taken care of, organize everything and clean bathrooms, kitchen bedrooms.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Painting whatever needs it (my bathroom & garage door need it)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Going through everyones clothes and getting rid of anything we havent worn in over 6 months or we don't fit anymore, cleaning out the garage, anything we don't need gets tossed, things like that
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• mostly cleaning.... especially the garage!!!!
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 11:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• lay down on the floor and look around in every room, you'll find something and also get on a ladder and look at everything from about 6 inches away from the ceiling, you'll see dust somewhere you usually forget about, ( I almost always forget about this because I'm so short)
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 12:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I try to pull out my fridge, stove, dryer and clean behind them. I vacuum all the dust off the backs and get anything that somehow migrated underneath.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I start at baseboards and go up.Every room every closet.Open up all windows.Put on ipod and go.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011