Anybody have an suggestions on what to do when my 19 month old takes of her pamper?

TheZanyChild

Asked by TheZanyChild at 10:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was always taught that was a good sign she is ready to potty train. Whenever she takes off her diaper take her to the bathroom and see if she will sit on the toliet. now remember dont push her she will catch on it just takes time
    wlmead

Answer by wlmead at 10:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Pull ups. That's about the time we started encouraging our son to go potty. (especially before baths)
    MissyJo68

Answer by MissyJo68 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I keep my daughter in onesies or shorts so she can't get out of it.
    amy23renee

Answer by amy23renee at 2:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Shipping tape works great...wrap it around the entire diaper where the tape goes.My daughter took off her diaper during naptime and poop was everywhere. The shipping tape saved my life and she was 9 months old.
    haveahappyday

Answer by haveahappyday at 3:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• put paintys on top of diaper or put diaper on backwords. it doesnt mean potty train she wont be ready to potty train till she can pull pants up and down and she tells you she went and she stays dry during nap abd bed time
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I beleive that she is ready for potty trineing. so try it and see how it goes
    ethans_mommy69

Answer by ethans_mommy69 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2008