When did you realize you had grew up, and was there anything that made you have to grow up?

ex: i realize i was growing up when i didn't want to be in the mix of alot of drama...and catty women get on my damn nerves,lol

mztxdelta

Asked by mztxdelta at 10:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I learned how to live on my own and be responsible for myself when I was 18. Other little lessons came about here and there throughout the years.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 10:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I was always being told that I was an old soul. It's true, I've been that way since high school.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I knew I had grown up when I had my first baby and I realized that my whole day ...all 24 hours...was structured around her needs and not mine. :-)
    It was a good thing!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• When I got pregnant with my daughter and is in a messy situation both with family and boyfriend. I had to grow up and stand for myself and for my baby. My daughter definitely made me grow up :)
    kaemay

Answer by kaemay at 10:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• when i was a teen ager and both my parents went to jail and i got a job lived with my aunt and had to try to support myself the best i could.. if i wanted clothes on my back.. and when i had my son
    jenny2150

Answer by jenny2150 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I grew up when I had to start running my mom and step dad's house when I was 8.5 when they regained custody of me. I made the shopping lists, I organized the bills and made out the budgets, I fixed breakfast and dinner, raised my little sister (I was her primary caregiver, including potty training her, waking up at night with her, reading her stories, getting her to bed, cleaning her, feeding her, etc.), took care of the pets, woke my dad up for work and packed his lunches, took care of my mom when she went manic or depressive, hid the beer when my step dad had had too many, kept the house clean and the laundry done, and still managed to maintain a mostly A average (while usually getting between no sleep and 2 hours of sleep). Getting the crap beaten out of me every other day for every thing that went wrong definitely sped the process up, too.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• when I found myself getting excited for new window treatments :(
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 12:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• When I became a mother.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I realized I had grown up when I moved out of my parents house and had to pay bills and finish highschool...I grew up even more at the end of that summer when I found out I was pregnant.
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I grew up a lot when my mom dies. I was 17. Then when I started having kids. Hubs and I had a bump in the road. We both grew from that. I grow everyday. I am over the drama too OP. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2011