Ovulation discharge

I hear that you can tell when you are ovulating by discharge but I think I miss it because I never have had a discharge like that is there any other way to tell?

Christiansmom06

Asked by Christiansmom06 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It's called the finger test! LOL.. So you figure out when you are most fertile in the month.. get online and use one of their calenders (I got pregnant my first month of trying using one) But when you figure out which days they are.. when you go to pee.. stick your finger *in there* and It will be more lubricated than any other time of the month. Hope this trick works for you.
    Anonymous

• ovulation fluid is like raw eggwhites. it can be clear, or streaked, or shiny like opaque. you should be able to stretch it between your fingers from 1 to 10 inches. you can also do the water test. get a glass of water and but the fluid in there. if it is ovulation fluid it tends to ball up and sink.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 2:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2008