Y???

I'm on depo...and I'm due for my next shot in a couple weeks. Anyway...the other day I figured out that I started producing milk again...which is really wierd cuz I stopped breastfeeding my son months ago & had dried up. Would depo cause this to be happening??

Dabugg698

Asked by Dabugg698 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Health

• some times a woman can have a tiny amount of breastmilk come out. Are you sure you arent pregnant? you can get prego on the shot--i know 3 people that have........just a thought
    youngmommy2-3

Answer by youngmommy2-3 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• when I 1st saw the milk...that was what I thought...'cuz the only time that has ever happened to me was when I was preggo, but then i felt like I was over reacting & freaking out for no reason. I have been spotting on and off....VERY VERY little, so I don't know what is going on...all I know is I hope its just messed up hormones & that I'm NOT preggo...I just had a baby almost 7 months ago and I have never been late on my shot or anything!
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i can't answer your question. i can only tell you i have a host of health problems that started with depo...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Y????
    It's WHY. Use it in a sentence. Example: Why have you asked this question 3 times?
    Anonymous

• I asked it in 3 different groups...just like EVERYONE does....Now here is a question for you......What was there a reason for "answering" this question with just a rude comment that was of no help what so ever or are you just a bitch?
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Bugg, there's a reason she is ANONYMOUS, she's a douche.
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 11:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008