Can anyone reccomend a liteweight stroller that folds like an umbrella stroller, fully reclines and has good suspension?

steph_r

Asked by steph_r at 12:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a Combi I love it cause it folds like an umbrella stroller but it has the other fancy things!! You are able to recline the seat and it has an umbrella and a sholder strap to carry it. It is light weight it weighs 15 lbs!! I love mine!! It was 89 at babies r us but they are always running coupons for 20 % off.
    stacy97

Answer by stacy97 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• the "jeep" jogging stroller. love it for everyday too.
    friskie21

Answer by friskie21 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i have one of those Jeep strollers from Toysrus, i think it was like $50 maybe less, it's black with grey,and they also have a pink one for girls. It folds like an umbrella and has an umbrella thing to block the sun. It's lighweight and i really like it.
    MommyOfTwo347

Answer by MommyOfTwo347 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I have a Baby Planet stroller that I LOVE! I actually got mine brand new at the Goodwill store for $30 and I came home and googled it and it retails for over $200 so mine probably isn't a good choice to go out and buy! But, It is a great stroller and it fully reclines and has a sun shade and is VERY lightweight, I can pick it up with one hand and have my dd in the other.
    CadysMom

Answer by CadysMom at 6:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008