How long....

did long did your baby sleep in your room .... how long is to long ?

Sage11

Asked by Sage11 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• It's been over 2 years and she's still in the bed. In fact we had to upgrade to a bigger one just to accomodate all 3 of us LOL!
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 11:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• my son is 2 an still sleeps in our room - that is too old!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• She is 3 and most nights she still sleeps in my room for part of the night. I know most people would say this is wrong but am sleeping and am not waking up to put her back to bed. Some nights she doesn't come in and figure when she is really ready not to sleep in my room she will stop.
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 11:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My oldest was about 5 months. My youngest was about 3 months. They slept in a Moses basket beside our bed. My middle child, he is three, he starts off in his own bed but ends up in ours. When he was a baby he wouldn't sleep anywhere but our bed or the swing, for some reason he hated the crib and wasn't too crazy about the toddler bed either. We got him a twin bed right before Christmas and he now at least stays in his bed most of the night.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• They do soon stop going into mommys room. All three of my kids did it til ages 2 to 3. My dd was age 4 but now they all sleep in there own room.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My son slept in our room until he was about 4-5 months old I believe.
    My daughter never slept in our room.
    My second son is sleeping with us downstairs. Our room upstairs gets too cold without the heater directly in the room, so we slept downstairs this winter since it was too cold. The heating vent is in the ajoining room and even though there's only a wall (no door) seperating the two rooms it still doesn't heat both.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My son slept in our room until he was about 1 yr old. Finally I decided it was time to actually use his crib for something other than decoration in his room, lol.
    laceyharris

Answer by laceyharris at 11:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• both co slept so i still have a kid in my bed lol
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:01 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• 2 weeks. She slept in our bed for a week and then in her Moses basket for a week in our room and then I moved the basket into her bed and she slept in that for about 5 mos.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• With my first, it was like a year, and then my 2nd, it was about 6 months. My third was only in there for a couple months. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2011