TTC-First Month Tracking Ovulation

This was my first time using Ovulation predictor tests and I was able to get a positive result on the 20th after noticing CM was fertile. On the 21st it was negative again. So, I assume I ovulated on the 21st. Is this correct? We had sex on the 18-21 and on the 21st my breasts were really tender. Does anyone else experience tender breasts during ovulation? Just want to know if I covered my days well enough, as I got a UTI on the 21st late afternoon and had to treat it so I could not be with my boyfriend any more during the rest of my fertile days. Which were, based on a ovulation calendar, the 20th-25th. However, keep in mind I had a positive result on the ovulation predictor tests on the 20th. I hope this isn't too confusing. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Also, I'm confused as to what to listen to. I was positive on my Ovulation Predictor on the 20th and My free ovulation calendar says that I should ovulated on the 24th based on the fact that my cycle averages 30-31 days and my last period startedon Nov. 8th. So, which one should i listen to? the calendar or the test? I bd with my boyfriend from the 18th-21st and I may have a chance tonight? Should I? I started treating for a UTI on Friday and have been taking antibiotics for it. I have one more day of antibiotics. I just don't want to miss my opportunity? what do you think? Am I good to go with the sex we had from the 18th-21st?
    Cam76

Answer by Cam76 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Please help. I need advice... or support? No one has responded:(
    Cam76

Answer by Cam76 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2008