Do you donate to Christmas Charities?

I am trying to pick a couple to donate to, what ones do you give to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do toys for tots. I either donate a toy or few or I donate money. But the one I always donate to is the thanksgiving meal or the christmas meal or food banks. When i was younger we sometimes had to go to those for food. And one christmas a family knew we were in need and nominated us for this real awesome program and they brought us all kinds of food and gifts. I remember being really happy and thankful and I want to show my appreciation by donating whatever I can whenever I can even all through the year :)
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Salvation Army is one I always TRY to give to. They are a very worthy cause and they help SO MANY people. When hear the bell ringer and see the red kettle i can't help but reach into my pocket and whatever I drag out is what I give.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Salvation Army and Angel Tree.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I usually drop my change into the Salvation Army bucket. I feel guilty if I don't...the people ringing the bell have to stand out there in the cold and watch countless people walk by without donating anything :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I usually give to our local Children's hospital. And the toys for tots tree at work. I can't give to everyone, so I've picked those that mean a lot to me.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008