Should I buy one to get him more interested?

My hubby has lost interest in having sex with me after our baby. Should I get a vibrator and just let him somehow find out that I take care of myself because he isn't? I don't know, but would it make him get turned on by it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• It would turn him on. Get one and one night while you are both in bed just start flying solo. He'll soon join you!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i think all girls need that one speical toy... mean love them too. trust me. don't freak out if they steal them and put them on there balls or anis. i mean it feels good to us right. so y not them. giggles. even if he don't join in at leas tyou'll be satified. most girls need stemulation on there clit to come anyways
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• dress in something sexy and walk around him and just go "hey their" make sure to strut a lil, then lay down near him whether its the couch..bed etc. and start rouching yourself..do it like the porno's...a lil more elaborate then you usually wourld lol. rub all over and turn the vibrator on and rub it down your chest, tummy etc. keep his attention...and start going ot town, then look up and go "hmm..can i help you cause you keep looking at me
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My DH was the same way after we had our first. Physically it took me a littl longer to heal and feel comfortable having sex again after birth. So I had to "fly solo" (quoting feesharose) and it came up in conversation. My DH said he thought I was too tired for sex with the baby (and I worked full time then) and didn't want to "bother" me. :D It took a while to get back in the groove of things, but we eventually worked it out!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2008