Constant pain in my tail bone..... Help

I’m not pregnant. I have this pain it’s in my tail bone. I have had everything done at the doctors they don’t know what’s wrong. It hurts to sit, if anything touches my tail bone I’m in so much pain. I have to lean to the side when I sit down. It’s been 6 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Health

• go to a chiropractor. my talbone stays shifted to the right which used to hurt me really bad but I get adjusted and it's helped tremendously. .
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I "bruised" mine once, I was sitting down on a bar stool with a back but not paying attention and I hit the back of the stool. Oohh it hurt so bad. That was 12 years ago and it STILL hurts if I sit in some way that is direct on the tail bone.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Thanks for your advice.i think i will see a chiropractor. i never fell or anything like that i woke up and i just started to hurt. i have days it hurts to even get up. but thanks again.
    Anonymous