Test said neg.........?

im 4 days late, never been before.. i test saturday at 11:30am it came out negdid i test to early?when the best time to test?also has cramps 6 days past ovulation (the 13th) only last for 45 mins. Had these pains in my lower left side never had that before, and my nipple (not my boobs) are sore like hell and i have these head aches that come and go all dayi have a 8 month old girl, i didn't know i was pregnant for the first 3 months i got my period for 2 months... i didn't feel any of this with my firstalso i have not been stressing over... love to have another child, did have sex before,day of and after (ovulation)

jenniferlouise

Asked by jenniferlouise at 1:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i don't know when the best time to test other then mornings. i say take another one in a few days. With my 1st preg i got negs all the way up to 4months i had to get blood work done. and i was preg with twins. it all depends on your hormons. i say wait a few days then test if that is neg. and still haven't started go and have blood work done.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• really? i tested one day after my missed period and got a positive with my dd. i would test again in a few days and see what it says! or go get a blood test
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i suggest you wait until you are a week late and test again.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 2:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I know that for some women, their cycle doesn't really become regular for a year or more after having a baby (even if you get 28 days apart for a few months, your body can still do wacky things), so I wouldn't read too much into it. When you're a week late, I'd take another test, then call the doc either way. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2008