• In the Spotlight:

What brand dipers do you like or do you use cloth?

Sage11

Asked by Sage11 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I swear by huggies Naturals, they are the BEST diaper I have ever used on my babies, I can honestly say my son NEVER ever had a single diaper rash until once someone bought us different diapers, and he then got his first rash, but as soon as we switched back to naturals it went away and he NEVER gets a rash with naturals, infact my Doctor even asked what we used, becasue he was shocked that my son NEVER has a rash at all.. He said it's just "Unbelieveable" and he has been a doctor for 30 years!
    Not only that, but they are SO soft, and they really make a difference, my son is noticably less cranky when he wears them! AND the velcro parts that you stick them on with are so much better than any other diaper I have seen, they are wider.
    One more thing, Naturals also hold ALOT, I change my son often, but we went on a trip last summer and were in the car for long periods, the naturals never leaked! Not once!
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I like cloth diapers the best. But when traveling anywhere I used huggies. Clothe diaper can really wet things down quick in a car. Lol. If you do use clothe I would suggest getting plactic pants to go over them.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Most of the time its Pampers but if I'm on a tight budget I'll use Parents Choice (walmart brand). To me parents choice feels just like Pampers.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Cloth! i use prefolds and covers!! ive spent $100 for a year worth of diapers!! love it! my hubby was totally against it at first but now with all the money we have saved he is ok with it! he just wont change diapers lol! men!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Huggies supreme....
    They are great!!!!
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 11:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Cloth diapers are my favorite. Now that she's outgrown the last of the ones I had, she's in Luvs because she's allergic to everything else except Seventh Generation, and I would have to drive about 2.5 hours or order online to get them. We were using Parent's Choice, but about a month ago they started causing rashes, too. Hopefully she'll be potty trained before the Luvs start to cause reactions. I liked cloth the best, but of the disposables, Parent's Choice were the best until she started breaking out from them.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i use cloth for birp rags-they are great! i lke pampers for newborn and luvs for toddlers but sometimes have to switch to huggies for more absorbency
    080583heather

Answer by 080583heather at 11:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• We have used mostly Pampers since day one. We have tried playskool, huggies, and the target brand before it went to Up. Pampers have been the best for us as well as the most absorbent since my LO has been sleeping 12+ hours since before she was 12 week old.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• none right now!!! lol. if i can find a brand my 3 month old doesn't blow out i'll be happy.. and yes weve tried A LOT of brands lol. never had this problem with my first
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Huggies ALL the way!!.... I like the huggies supreme through I think size 3 because they are softer.. but to me seem less asborbant than the snug and dry ones... I think it's a waste to cheap out on your babys diapers you just have to change them more!
    k.stark

Answer by k.stark at 1:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2011